Nikon Capture NX-D™ and Nikon Capture NX2™ Workshops
Our Nikon Capture NX2™ and Nikon Capture NX2™ Workshops teach students how to fine tune, edit and correct RAW images created with Nikon™ cameras. All of the techniques taught in this course are used our weekly work flow at the studio. Our instructors use lectures and demonstrations, to teach students how to use this extremely powerful program. Students do not need to have have a laptop computer for this course and we actually recommend that students do not bring a laptop to class. Using our time tested and proven method of Lecture and Demonstrations our instructors lead student through the most commonly used functions & techniques of Nikon Capture NX2™.
Class Topics Include
Although we use certain sample photos in each this workshop, the students may bring in one of their own photos for use in the class. Although we would like to use all student photos, our instructors may not be able .
- Using the Picture Control™ modes, Contrast, Sharpening and Saturation.
- Customizing the Picture Control™settings.
- Exposure adjustments including curves, exposure compensation Highlight & Shadow protection.
- Noise reduction.
- Batch Processing groups of files.
- Advanced White Balance adjustments.
- Curves, Levels, Exposure Compensation Highlight & Shadow protection.
- The benefits of using Nikon Capture NX2™ in conjunction with programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements, etc.
- Lens distortion and vignetting control.
This course is only available as a private lesson.
Schedule and Registration
For more information or to schedule your private lesson please contact us.
$125.00 per student. Add up to 3 friends to your Private Lesson for $50.00 each.